[AccessD] Hitting Upper Limit of 401 Characters in String Bui lding

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Thu Apr 3 12:23:28 CST 2003

...hmmm...no answer to a 401.  Since you're dealing with a report, could the
physical size of the control be the limitation?  CanGrow?

For a Report:
Number of characters in a text box 65,535

For a Table:
Number of characters in a Text field 255
Number of characters in a Memo field 65,535 when entering data through the
user interface; 1 gigabyte of character storage when entering data
programmatically

Mark