[AccessD] Importing Fox Pro

John Frederick j.frederick at att.net
Thu Apr 3 13:32:53 CST 2003

I just checked my Access 97.  It has combo box lines for (*.dbf) and 3.0
(*.dbc).  My Access 2000 does not offer FoxPro.  When I installed, I
intended to opt for everything selectable.  If more conversions are
available, I'd like to get them.  Excel 2000 has a wider choice. It would be
an extra manual step, but they could import to Excel manually and then use
code to import to Access.  Or, you might be able to use Automation to code
the Excel step.