[AccessD] ADP vs Access mdb/SQL

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Apr 3 18:11:48 CST 2003

> I'm sure 2.0 is still widely used, but I am also sure that there are a LOT
> of 97 users.  I've talked to people in a lot of companies, that have ALL
> stuck with 97.

============Tons of 97 users and developers still out there -- a ton. :) No
doubt about it, 97 was a great version and a lot of people just kept it.
Upgrades to 2000 and XP were small in comparison. I predict lots of people
will finally make the big jump with 2003 -- from 97 to 2003 I mean. Really
large upgrades tend to skip a few generations. It's just time, although I
don't know that any version will ever compete with 97.

Susan H.