[AccessD] OT - My dog is dying

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 08:37:27 CST 2003

Oh JC, that's awful... I've never had a dog but I did have to watch my best
friend's dog die of distemper a few years back (I was caring for it while
she was working) and I do know how closely people bond with their doggy
friends. And the guilt that makes the grief so much harder to bear
(distemper is preventable too.)

All my family's cats died of kidney failure and it's not a nice way to go
either. Just make him as comfortable as you can and don't let it go on too
long no matter how hard it is to make that final decision :(