[AccessD] Deselect all items from a multi-Select list box

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Fri Apr 4 09:38:50 CST 2003

Dim lcv as Integer

For lcv = 0 to MyListBox.ListCount - 1
	MyListBox.Selected(lcv) = False
Next lcv

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:25 AM
To: 'accessd at databaseadvisors.com'
Subject: [AccessD] Deselect all items from a multi-Select list box

I'm using Access97 on Windows XP.  I have developed a
simple application to track which tables are used by
various applications that I have developed.  The main
form has a multi-select listbox with all the tables.
The main form is bound to the table with all the
applications.  I select all the appropriate tables for
the application in the listbox then a command button
adds all the selected tables to a third table that
lists all the tables for each application.

My problem is that when i navigate to another
application all the tables that I selected for the
previous application are still selected.  I can go
through and manually deselt each item or close the
form and reopen it.  There must be an easier and more
elegant way to clear the listbox.  I researched this
and found one other person who asked this question but
no one replied.  It seems like it should be easy to
do.

Gary J. Giever, MA
ACCMHS