[AccessD] OT - My dog is dying

Greg S weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:03:38 CST 2003

John:

Sorry to hear about your dog.  You have my (and my family's) sympathy.

We have two black labs and live out in the country (Iowa) but try to keep
all their shots up to date because they're outside 100% of the time, and
exposed to everything.  I don't think one every gets used to having a pet
die (we've buried 2 black labs), one from old age and a younger one from
siezures, but I don't think we could get along without them.  So as soon as
the the younger one died (his brother was ok but he died suddenly and
unexpectedly), we got another one from a farmer about 20 miles away,
probably within two weeks.  I don't think we could get along without'em.

My sister raises English Mastiffs...and has 4 of them now...all INDOORS!
Must run in our family...

Greg Smith
Janesville, Iowa