[AccessD] How can I tell which version of MDAC I have installed

lyle.hannum at co.wake.nc.us lyle.hannum at co.wake.nc.us
Fri Apr 4 13:28:51 CST 2003

Check out kb article 301202 on msdn.microsoft.com

Lyle

                    "Stoker, Kenneth E"
                    <Kenneth.Stoker at pnl.gov>         To:     "dba-AccessD (E-mail)"
                    Sent by:                          <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>
                    accessd-bounces at databasead       cc:
                    visors.com                       Subject:     [AccessD] How can I tell which
                                                      version of MDAC I have installed

                    04/04/03 02:18 PM
                    Please respond to accessd

Everyone,

How can I tell was version of MDAC is installed on a machine?  I can find
the files and see the references but nothing tells me what version it is.

Thanks

Ken Stoker
Technology Commercialization
Information Systems Administrator