[AccessD] A97 - References

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Mon Apr 7 14:16:09 CDT 2003

You're right - olb - the one I want to keep constant is msword8.olb.  We
are sharing the application over the network.

>>> scott.marcus at ae.ge.com 04/07/03 12:02PM >>>
Do you mean 'olb' file instead of dll? Are you sharing this application
on the
network? I would guess that the file in question has a different name
per
version of word (mine is msword9.olb). You could set this reference
based on
which file you find on the computer. This wont work if you are sharing
the
application on the network.

Scott