[AccessD] OT - Access to Excel Export

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Mon Apr 7 14:30:20 CDT 2003

You might need to do your search and replace using VBA code and look for
either the CHAR(13) or CHAR(10) in the string.

I think it might look something like the following (have not done VBA in
excel for awhile)

Range("A1").Select - Change this to your range

    If IsNull(ActiveCell.Value) Or ActiveCell.Value = "" Then
        mytest = "Empty"
    Else
        mytest = ActiveCell.Value
    End If

    Do Until mytest = "Empty"
      if instring(activecell.value, char(13),1) <> 0 or
instring(activecell.value, char(10),1<>0 then
                << read through the string and replace the return>>
        end if
        ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

        If IsNull(ActiveCell.Value) Or ActiveCell.Value = "" Then
            mytest = "Empty"
        Else
            mytest = ActiveCell.Value
        End If