[AccessD] HELP - Date in SQL string

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 05:11:58 CDT 2003

I think it would Kath, but using a reserved word as a field name means
having to remember to do that the whole time. You also have to be very
careful in code too. I once made this mistake myself. I had my field
called Date on a form, referred to in code (blahblah=me.Date) and Access
got its knickers in a right old twist. Didn't know what I was referring
to and even corrupted the form IIRC. Had to rename the field AND build a
new form. Right old mess. Definitely better not to go down that route.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk <http://www.minstersystems.co.uk/>