[AccessD] Poll: Late vs. Early Binding

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Apr 9 11:53:51 CDT 2003

In that case, :-))

Absolutely. Use the IDE to give you all the help it can.

I'm fairly comfortable with the Word object model (even more comfortable than the Access object model), but I still use early binding for development.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> mitsules_ms at nns.com 09-Apr-03 12:15:32 PM >>>
Bryan,

Perhaps I could have said re-code rather than re-write, but your response
more closely answers the question I was NOT asking, which was...
Do the members of this group utilize the IDE advantages of early binding
whenever possible while coding or is the expertise at a level where the
advantages are negligible.