[AccessD] A2K: Pass Field Name to function

Chris Mackin chris at denverdb.com
Wed Apr 9 23:14:08 CDT 2003

Use this instead:

Forms(stDocName).RecordsetClone.FindFirst stFieldToFilter & " = " &
Me.ActiveControl

of course you will want to make sure that you watch out for Text or Date
data type in thos fields, which require the 'Value' or #Value# instead of
the above which will work for a numeric Field.

Chris Mackin
Denver Database Consulting, LLC
www.denverdb.com