[AccessD] Announcement: New Moderator

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu Apr 10 06:21:48 CDT 2003

Announcement: New Moderatorthank you, Bryan, for helping as moderator.
For those who do not yet know, Bryan is also an active member in the BEU development team.
Lembit

Lembit Soobik

  Dear all
  There have been a couple of incidents recently where a list member has sought moderator help and had to wait quite a while for a response. Therefore, we thought it would be a good idea to recruit an extra moderator for AccessD.

  I'd like you all to join me in welcoming Bryan Carbonnell to the ranks of the AccessD moderators. Please afford him the same respect you do the rest of us. (On second thoughts...)

  In all seriousness, this list requires very little moderation, but we are all very keen to get the balance exactly right, and that makes the job a difficult one. So well done Bryan for volunteering.

  Roz