[AccessD] OT: The Archives are cursed!

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 10 07:29:22 CDT 2003

On 10 Apr 2003 at 13:15, Lembit Soobik wrote:

> statistically you must have had enough bad luck now to claim only good
> luck for the next 20 years. I wish you the best, and thank you for all
> your efforts Lembit

Ah, the good old fallacy of the "law of averages" :-)

I hate to worry you Drew, but the odds on your new place burning down are just as high
as the odds on the last one - and look what happened to that :-)

Still -we will all keep our fingers crossed for you :-)

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg