[AccessD] Chart object

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 15:01:44 CDT 2003

My A97 app has a number of MS Chart objects. These are Ms Chart 97
object types. Having just inserted a new chart it's showing as an MS
Chart 2000 object. This is probably because of installing Outlook 2000
and managing to pick up a new version of Ms Chart (just guessing).
Anyway the nuisance is that the object model appears to be different -
no not just appears, IS different. Does anyone have any idea what I need
to put back to revert to MS Chart 97, and how?

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk <http://www.minstersystems.co.uk/>