[AccessD] Print to PDF through code

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Apr 10 15:34:04 CDT 2003

I use a terrific product called PDFMail Pro edition (I upgraded to Pro after
a year's success with the Standard edition), from Attac Consulting. It's two
products in one, as its name implies. You can create a PDF from any report,
then email it to anyone(s). The Pro edition lets you add multiple documents
to a single PDF, which was the reason I upgraded. At ETS we had the need to
email a customer about 5 documents, each produced by a different Access
report. Now the users click one button and it all happens. That's my
definition of cool software :-) And I got the glory, though I had to write
only about 20 lines of code.