AW: [AccessD] Remove Security

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Fri Apr 11 05:03:46 CDT 2003

Richard,

I don't know if that works but it might be worth trying:

You can specify user and password on the command line. That way you might be
able to open your MDB as a specific user even if the admin password has been
cleared.

Also, there are tools out there that can 'recover' user names and passwords
from the mdw file (I don't know of any tool that recovers the SID as
well...).

You definitely have a problem if you do not have the mdw file or if the user
account you need has been deleted from the mdw file.

HTH,

Michael