[AccessD] Calling a Wizard from code

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Apr 11 09:54:06 CDT 2003

If you're in an ordinary mdb, just right-click any toolbar, choose
Customize, click the Commands tab and almost all of the built-in  tools are
there. Just find the tool and drag it to the toolbar -- now, I don't know if
the wizard tool you're referring to is available, but if it is, this is the
easiest way to go about it.

Forms have a property that automatically open a custom toolbar, which makes
them even easier to work with.

Susan H.