[AccessD] RE: New web site

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 11 14:21:11 CDT 2003

Print to PDF through codeHi all:

The DataBase Advisors is moving to a new web site format.

Kathryn Bassett is stepping aside as the original site Web Master and the
gap is being filled by myself, Jim Lawrence. I would like to personally
thank her for her years of hard work and dedication and I am sure she will
continue to provide advisory and specific project support.

A group of other list members will also be assisting in providing project
and site support. Their names will be listed on the new site.

The new site will be in place as of this weekend.

If you have any questions or comments please address them to this list.

Thank you
Jim Lawrence