[AccessD] Bounced from AU and NZ

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Apr 11 14:38:31 CDT 2003

It's the implied politics in the second sentence which makes it OT and which
should give Charles 5 minutes in the penalty box.

Hey, that's an idea! Can the moderators turn off someone's ability to email
the list for a penalty period??

I'd volunteer to be a moderator then :o)

JB

Hmmm, how would that work if I'm in the penalty box myself...