[AccessD] Importing Excel .csv to Access

Henry Simpson hsimpson88 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:30:52 CDT 2003

Mark:

I often get this behaviour when running Excel 97 automation and I interrupt
the Excel object clean up code while debugging Excel manipulation code.
Once I shutdown the Access driver application, Excel opens clean again.
This suggests to me that it happens when you fail to properly clean up Excel
object variables.

If the Excel sheets come with code or are you using automation this may be
worth a look.

Hen