[AccessD] RE: New web site

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 14 11:42:08 CDT 2003

...SCAOMS ...spewing caffeine all over my screen :)

William Hindman
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

  You'll have to translate that William. I'm not fluent in acronymish.

  --
  Andy Lacey
  http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

    "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke