[AccessD] Test - resend as plain text

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Apr 15 17:47:48 CDT 2003

I'm using EO. In the Address Book window, right-click the addressee and
choose Properties. Click the Name tab and at the bottom is a checkbox option
for "send only as plain text" -- just click it and you're done. :)

However, some of my mail still shows up with the attachment symbol and I
can't explain that.

Susan H.