[AccessD] Secured vs. Unsecured FEs

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Apr 17 05:01:55 CDT 2003

I actually had a chat with my bosses boss (he's the CFO of our company) a
few months ago.  He was floored that I had a particular system in place, and
had actually removed security that was there for years.  I explained that
most 'security' is only going to keep honest people honest, however, our
biggest and just plain best security in place was overall ignorance.  Our
users didn't know enough to find data lying at their feet!  <grin>

Drew