[AccessD] autonumber

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Apr 17 17:02:47 CDT 2003

True, in a bound form that's an issue.  <evilgrin>.  However, if you don't
put anything into the db until after the user 'submits' the record, then
that is not an issue either.

I'm not saying I have ever 'required' an AN to be truly incremented, in fact
I would say that half of my AN's are set up to be Random anyways.

Drew