[AccessD] OT: Crystal Report & VB.Net

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Fri Apr 18 09:14:56 CDT 2003

Thanks.  I had stumbled across that yesterday.  It shows you how to do it
with the screen popping up for the user to enter the parameter but we don't
want that to happen because most of the time they don't even know there are
parameters involved let alone what they are.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com