[AccessD] Access 2003 - Survey

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Apr 21 10:39:21 CDT 2003

Martin,

Are you saying that Signed Digital Security Certificates and Macro
Security are both buggy?  But then what is one to expect from a bunch of
idiots that cannot ever get it through their pea-brains to always check
for buffer overflow?  Everyone at Microsoft, from Bill Gates on down,
needs to have signs on top of their monitors that say "Check for buffer
overflow!"

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency