[AccessD] [Access D] Corruption of Database and Other Weird Symptoms

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 22 17:39:57 CDT 2003

...the memory issue could readily account for the corruption especially on
W98 ...as for the corruption itself, have you tried using the Jet repair
utility rather than Access' own repair tool? ...ime it works in many, many
instances where the Access tool fails ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund
Burke