[AccessD] VBA question

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Wed Apr 23 11:24:00 CDT 2003

Looked -- it isn't listed. There's a macro named Macro1 in the Database window, but it doesn't show in the Macros dialog box in the VBE. Strange.

Susan H.

  I was using the report 'description' property (database window) to autopopulate a combo with a callback thingie and I noticed that Access is unpredicatable in terms of when it updates whatever it is it stores such info in (collections or whatever) I refreshed and changed from collection to collection and , even though the 'description' was populated, the combo would have a blank or non-existent row.

  I said all that to say this - Perhaps if you close out of Access completely and re-open the macro's there?

  _d

  "Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them."