[AccessD] Exporting reports to Word

Michael Brosdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Wed Apr 23 11:36:57 CDT 2003

Dear group,

my app generates a couple of reports that can be sent to MS Word. The app
resides on a Citrix Metaframe server as a published application. Users of
the app should not be able to access any part of the file system, so all
file dialogs etc. have been removed. If I provide a button to send a report
to Word (or Excel, for that matter), Word is opened and the report (or what
is left of it...) is displayed as a Word document.

Now, I want the users to be able to generate this Word document, but I don't
want them to see Word. Is it possible to 'export' a report as a Word
document? Maybe open Word hidden?

Michael