[AccessD] [Access D] Corruption of Database and Other Weird Symptoms

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 11:47:03 CDT 2003

Along the same lines, watch out for cards that have diags built-in that run
automatically (i.e. 3Com).  When these tests are performed by the driver, it
disconnects the card from the network for a moment.  This is often long
enough to push Access over the edge.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.