[Accessd] FE/BE on server vs FE on workstation/BE on server?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 24 03:38:10 CDT 2003

Hi Drew

> eh?

eh?? You're normally not that dense - or have you again being working
all night ... what I mean is, of course, that putting the FE on the
server has nothing to do with not splitting the database. If you take
your precautions and the FE is nice and doesn't write to itself it can
be perfectly safe to run it this way.

/gustav