[AccessD] Working on a db at home and at work that is inSourceSafe at work.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Apr 24 10:24:00 CDT 2003

If you use a laptop, have you tried actually creating a database from
source safe to your laptop?  If you can connect through the network with
the laptop,  you should be able to create a project there directly
rather than copying it from anywhere.  You will need to be sure the
objects you want to change are checked out before you remove the laptop
from the network.

Charlotte Foust