[AccessD] Macro Example

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Thu Apr 24 12:28:44 CDT 2003

Thanks,  I went to word, opened the VBE and added the code (changing the
path and file name), saved the doc, went to Tools>Macros and there it was, I
hit run and the doc opened in a new window. A miracle, I say!  Is it too
obvious I don't use Word that much:))
So I put it in the same way I would in Access, but the way Word handles it
is like Access handles a macro, a simple choice for the user, run or not
run.
Nancy L