[AccessD] VBA question

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 01:04:28 CDT 2003

Hmmm, I wouldn't say that.  Excel and word Macros are more like scripts,
because a script is a programming language.  A lot of 'macros' that I have
dealt with in Non Microsoft situations all were step by step procedures,
where the items allowed were pretty generic, no where near as 'broad' or
capable as VBA.  (Like a macro in good old BBS dialing software (forgot the
correct term at the moment....but QModem was an example, my personal
favorite was called Boyan.  Boyan allowed for 'macros' that would send
whatever commands you listed, when you hit a key group.)).

Drew