MACRO DISCUSSION IS DEAD (Re: [AccessD] VBA question)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 01:27:39 CDT 2003

Ack...chill pill Susan!  <grin>  I took that response just like I take all
the posts I don't want to get involved in.  (Click to the next post.)  This
is an actual Access related issue, and it has definitely been civil.  If
someone got into the details of how Jet works with the actual .mdb file, I
would also be involved in that thread.  There would probably be other people
that wouldn't be interested though....

Drew