[AccessD] Making a table from a recordset

Smethurst, Ryan ryan.smethurst at bromley.gov.uk
Fri Apr 25 04:17:18 CDT 2003

---- London Borough of Bromley E-Mail Disclaimer ----
"For information about Bromley Council visit our web site
www.bromley.gov.uk"

"The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential in that it is intended solely for the use of the recipient to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful."
---- End of Disclaimer ----

Thanks Susan,

That's helpful but it is more an issue of trying to insert records into a
local Access table from a recordset which has been created using a
connection to an Oracle database.

Any ideas?!

Thanks again,
RyanS