[AccessD] Outlook Express and generating e-mails to send spe cifying the sender

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Fri Apr 25 07:43:23 CDT 2003

David,

This is the summary from http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=232309.
SUMMARY
You cannot directly change an item's From field using any programming
methods in Microsoft Exchange or Outlook. If you could, mail could be sent
on someone else's behalf without their permission, therefore the From field
is read-only.  You can use the SentOnBehalfOfName property to set the From
field, provided that you were given delegate permissions to send mail on
someone else's behalf.

HTH,

Mark