[AccessD] Send filtered report

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Fri Apr 25 08:09:35 CDT 2003

I was just trying to do a one click automation for the person who will be
sending out different filters of the reports each week. So they wouldn't
have to do anything other than pick the report, pick the filter and click on
"E-mail".
But I guess what I want to do is not as easy as I thought so I may just do
as you suggest.
Thanks,
Nancy