[AccessD] OT - Deleting a row in an excel named range using ADO

MarkH markH at bitgen.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 09:59:18 CDT 2003

Hello all...

Sorry this is a bit OT but I thought you may have seen this before.

I have a named range in Excel (XP) and am able to add and edit records
within it easilly using ADO. However, when I try and delete a record I
get run time error -2147217887 and a message saying "Deleting data in a
linked table is not supported by this ISAM."

If I run "rs.Supports(adDelete)" it returns true???

Any ideas much appreciated

Cheers

Mark

---