[AccessD] Linked Tables

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sat Apr 26 11:41:57 CDT 2003

Good point Andy. It almost worked for me but I am working with a DB that is
linked in Windows SharePoint Services so the link is to a table on a server in
the USA and the link is created via the site address.

The data on the WSS machine is stored in MSDE 2000 I think. I am assuming its
in MSDE as WSS appears to store all data in MSDE tables.

I am trying to find out the database details for the link.

Its all a bit new to me (<:

The code below returns the full URL to the Sharepoint server but still not
hitting the actual DB. Not sure if its even possible but interesting none the
less.

Martin