[AccessD] Using No-IP and setting up a web page

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 27 01:31:55 CDT 2003

Hi John:

It may not be a problem with the firewall, it is that you have to allow a
port through the firewall. I have my port open to port 80, for email and 21
for FTP but have the address re-directed to my email and FTP server,
192.168.xxx.xxx.
Just go into your router's virtual server setting area. if you are using VPN
you may have to open and redirect port 8080 or 22333, depending what
software and setting you use.
HTH
Jim