[AccessD] Using the pipe character in strings

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Apr 28 08:38:31 CDT 2003

John,

You sure are giving us some easy ones to answer. <grin>

Set up a loop to search through the old string for the desired
character.  If desired character not found, append character to new
string and continue searching.  If desired character found, then insert
desired substring into new string and continue searching.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave