[AccessD] FileSearch object

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Mon Apr 28 09:03:41 CDT 2003

Charlotte,

I tried your code and I get an "Invalid procedure call or argument" error on the line: .FileName = strLike.

I've hard coded strLike to equal "*.*" and have tried "c*" with the same result.  If I comment out this line I get a return of the files (including path) in the folder I'm looking at.  Any idea why this happens.

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan