[Accessd] FE/BE on server vs FE on workstation/BE on server?

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Apr 28 18:41:56 CDT 2003

Do you have problem 'copying' a new version over a live front end?  Or are
these 'day time' databases, and the copy goes over at night?

I would still think that a batch process, to copy a new local FE from a
network source would be less of a network drain in the long run...after it
is used several times.

Drew