[AccessD] Word 10.0 Obejct Library Replaced Word 9.0 Object Library in References

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Apr 28 18:56:48 CDT 2003

http://65.65.125.209/accessd/postinfo.asp?Post=20305
<http://65.65.125.209/accessd/postinfo.asp?Post=20305>

Is this what you are talking about?

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software [mailto:bchacc at san.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 12:17 AM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Word 10.0 Obejct Library Replaced Word 9.0 Object Library
in References

Dear List:

Sorry for the repeat but I asked this question a couple of months ago and I
can't find the answer in my notes or the archive so I have to ask again.

I'm running O2K here.  Somehow in my references Word 10.0 Object Library has
replaced the Word 9.0 Object Library.  Again.  And I need the 9.0 back
because that's what my clients have.  Tried using my Office 2000
Professional to repair but no soap.

Someone gave me the answer before - was pretty simple IIRC.  I'll save the
answer this time. Promise.

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software