FIXED RE: [AccessD] ? Network Connection Lost?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Apr 29 00:38:27 CDT 2003

Yeah. I did some hunting and found this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304548

Fortunately, I'd made a backup last night, which was before the changes I'd made, and the changes were simple to duplicate. Everything now works. Thanks Charlotte for pointing me in the right direction with the SR-3 tip.

Kathryn