[AccessD] NotInList (AXP)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 30 17:11:47 CDT 2003

It's already built into the built into the NotInList event handler.
Try this:

Private Sub Combo4_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer)

	'open form modal so that nothing else happens until the data is
	'added and the form closed
	DoCmd.OpenForm "frmAdd", , , , , acDialog

	'Tell the combo box that data has been added so that it
	' requeries itself and continues
	Response =  acDataErrAdded
End Sub