[AccessD] martin's problem - SOLUTON

Tue Aug 12 11:46:03 CDT 2003

This link point's to Symnatec's fix for the worm. Look for "Removal using
the W32.Blaster.Worm Removal Tool" to locate the link to the fix file.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.htm

Once eradicated, be sure to go to MS Windows Update and install all the
critial updates.

Lambert