[AccessD] Deploying 3 different versions

Brindza Ervin viner at EUnet.yu
Wed Aug 13 13:35:21 CDT 2003

Hi,
I have a simple problem. My customer needs to deploy my application in 3 versions(Access97 Access2000 and AccessXP) to his "subcustomers" on CD disc.
Can anyone share some idea how to do this? I think that 3 folders(A97, A2k and AXP) can contain  their own .MDE files, but it was the most suitable if I can handle:
- detect the OS;
- detect if the appropriate folder(the folder name is always the same, say C:\NovumKft) exist;
- depending on above to copy(if there is no such folder make the folder and than copy the application) or to ask(such folder exist on hard disc) if the customer need to copy the appropriate version of the application from the CD to specified folder.
Many thanks in advance,
    Ervin